Introducing the Together Journal x An Organised Life Wedding Planner
Together Journal editor Greta Kenyon and Beck Wadworth founder of An Organised Life have launched a stylish and essential Wedding Planner for bride and grooms to be.
This must have wedding planner is an essential item for couples planning their big day. Full of advice from leading wedding professionals and couples from around the globe, the wedding planner acts as your trusty side-kick right throughout your wedding planning journey.
“The first-hand tips are so useful,” says Beck from An Organised Life. “Everyone’s big day is different, so we made sure we got advice on weddings big and small, and planning everything down to the finer details as well as organising more low-key affairs”.
The wedding planner is available in two colours – black and ecru and has been designed to last and be kept as a precious memento well after your wedding is over. The Reflect section is the perfect place to record your highlights from the day, so when your memory fades, they won’t.
About The Planner
• 300 beautifully considered pages to guide you through your planning process.
• The Wedding Planner is split into sections: Including Important Info, Checklists & Calendar at the front followed by, Dream Plan, Budget, Guests, Venues, Food & Drink, Music, Photo & Video, Flowers & Styling, Attire & Rings, Beauty & Grooming, Wedding Party, Our Big Day, Reflect, Notes.
• Functional tabs, title pages for each section, gold spiral bind, black end pages,
• High quality Ivory acid free paper.
• Signature black An Organised Life box + card.
• One full year of research and development presented in a beautifully designed high-quality spiral bound book constructed with the intention to last a lifetime.