MR THEODORE TERMS & CONDITIONS ("Agreement")
Outlined here are the Terms & Conditions for the site
which is owned and operated by
ABN: 69 3753 5221 8
This Agreement was last modified on February 28th 2016.
Users (being viewers or listings) of www.mrtheodore.com.au must abide by our Terms & Conditions.
This Agreement documents the legally binding Terms & Conditions attached to the use of the site www.mrtheodore.com.au
By using or accessing the site in any way, viewing or browsing the site, or adding your own content to the site, you are agreeing to be bound by these Terms & Conditions. If you cannot abide by these Terms & Conditions we ask you to leave to site immediately.
www.mrtheodore.com.au has been created with the intent to support same-sex couples planning their wedding day and works to promote wedding vendors that have given written permission to list their business and their business details including contact details, images, graphics, videos or anything of a similar nature. All enquires regarding the vendors and enquires regarding using the vendors for your wedding must be submitted directly to the vendor. Mr Theodore takes no responsibility of any enquiries, bookings or contracts made between you and the vendors as www.mrtheodore.come.au offers suggestions only and has not been created to offer strict advice.
Mr Theodore is not responsible for the ethics and policies of these businesses and suggests you view their own privacy policies as well as their terms & conditions.
1. By using www.mrtheodore.com.au (in the form of but not exclusive to viewing content, filling out forms, emailing, entering competitions, posting comments) you are bound by these Terms & Conditions.
2. All content on www.mrtheodore.com.au has been created by Mr Theodore and is therefore property of Mr Theodore or of the businesses listed or contributors (which will be stated) and may in no way be reproduced or copied in any way.
3. Mr Theodore has been created and intended for the use of an audience 16 years and over and anyone below this age category is prohibited from using the site in any way, contacting us, emailing, participating in competitions or commenting.
4. You will not submit, post or publish any content to the site that will effect or restrict any user from using or enjoying the site, neither will you submit, post or publish any content that is illegal, threatening, abusive, obscene, vulgar, pornographic, racist, constitutes a criminal offense or that is indecent in any way or material of a similar nature.
5. Information published, posted or submitted does not contain a virus, worm, trojan horse or harmful or destructive components or devices that will have a negative impact on the operation and of www.mrtheodore.com.au.
1. By listing your business with Mr Theodore on www.mrtheodore.com.au you offer no hesitation in supplying your services to same-sex couples without discrimination.
2. You agree for Mr Theodore and the site to list your business by displaying your businesses contact details with a direct link to your business’ website.
3. You ensure that all information submitted is of correct nature and is 100% accurate and contains no misleading or incorrect information.
4. Your business will be listed under the category Mr Theodore deems suitable.
5. Any details, images, graphics, videos and audio as well as any comments or submissions you provide to us will be deemed non confidential and you grant Mr Theodore full permission to use this on the site for the promotion of your business for the purpose of the site.
6. By providing content to Mr Theodore to use on the site you will not seek royalties, commissions or financial profits.
7. You give Mr Theodore full permission to post any images or graphics to their social media accounts crediting your business.
8. You ensure that you have full permission from any owners of any information such as but not exclusive to details, images, graphics, videos and audio to provide it to Mr Theodore and that no information provided violates or infringes the rights of any other person or any copyright or trademark laws.
9. Mr Theodore holds no responsibility for loss of business, reputational damage or financial issues resulting from having your business listed on www.mrtheodore.com.au and you the business take full responsibility if such circumstances were to arise.
10. Mr Theodore will not make contact with viewers on your behalf and all bookings with potential clients and customers will be solely your responsibility.
11. Mr Theodore holds to right to terminate your business listing without prior warning if Mr Theodore feels that your business no longer deems fit for the purpose of the site.
The Site and its entire original content are the sole property of Mr Theodore and are, as such, fully protected by the appropriate international copyright and trademark laws.
All content, images, logos, graphics, audio, video supplied by listings are also covered by international copyright laws.
This Agreement is governed in accordance with the laws of Victoria, Australia.
Changes to This Agreement
Mr Theodore reserves the right to modify these Terms & Conditions at any time and urges you to regularly check our Terms & Conditions.
All listings will be notified via email if changes take place.
If you do not agree or follow any updated Terms & Conditions we urge you to leave the site immediately.
If you have any questions about this agreement, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.